A message of thanks.
It’s the time of year where we reflect on the things we are grateful for. There are a lot of things to be grateful for, so here is a short list of some of them. There is no way for me to list them all.
- A great job I enjoy doing every day
- A career where I learn every day.
- Working with people I respect and learn from, and I can call my friends.
- My family.
- My country.
- My health.
- I live in relative safety and security.
- I don’t suffer hunger
- I have few wants unfulfilled.
- My dogs.
- My friends.
- My lovely wife and best friend, Leslie.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!